The Windsor high performance probe system from Hylec Controls measures the compressive strength of concrete accurately and effectively, on site in the field. The Windsor HP probe system rapidly and accurately determines the concrete compressive strength of a structure by driving a probe into the concrete with a known amount of force.
Features of the probe system include:
- This modern probe system is capable of measuring concrete with a maximum compressive strength of 17,000 PSI (110MPA)
- The probe has been ruggedized for use in the construction environment, yet refined to provide the user with a simpler system to operate
- An electronic measuring unit has been added to the probe system to help ensure proper test results which can be recorded for later review or uploading to a personal computer
- Two probe styles are available: one for lightweight, low density concrete with airfilled aggregate and the other probe for more standard mix designs
- Two standard power settings facilitate testing on the probe system, testing fresh concrete as well as mature mixes