The MicroClimate3 , available from Hylec Controls, is an upright environmental chamber designed to simulate a full range of temperature and/or humidity conditions. This chamber is designed to provide users with a compact chamber for testing small components and products for a variety of industries.
Models available for basic to accelerated temperature cycling.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact Size
- Temperature and Humidity testing combined with a small footprint make the MicroClimate chamber the number one choice for testing small components and products. Customers also save valuable floor space in their test laboratory.
MicroClimate environmental chambers are designed with quality in mind. Each unit is carefully constructed with fully welded seams and ports to prolong chamber life. Refrigeration design protects compressors and prolongs life keeping cool during all operating conditions. Refrigeration design uses less power saving operating costs.
115V models, offer easy installation at any location.
Flexibility & Performance:
- Select from your choice of 115V or 230V models for rapid heating & cooling
- performance. The NEW MC-3-1-1-HAC model now has cooling performance of 5ºC/min.*
- RS-232 Computer Interface
- 3" Access Port
- Demineralizer filter purifies water and electronic humidity sensor provides accuracy and reliability with minimal maintenance on humidity models
- Includes a one year part and labor warranty for the best warranty in the industry