Team Corporation's Four Posters vibration testing equipment, available from Hylec Controls , are designed for full vehicle vibration testing. Featuring low-profile, low-noise actuators and equipped with hydrostatic bearings, Four Posters vibration testing equipment is suitable for end-of-line and development vibration testing applications. The compact actuators modules are suitable for smaller laboratories.
Team Corporation's Four Posters vibration testing equipment is available in a range of load capacities suitable for passenger cars and light trucks. When not in use under a vehicle, each actuator module can be used as a stand-alone vertical vibration test system.
Options like automatic track and wheelbase adjustment, load biasing, and a variety of control options enhance the productivity of the systems.
The Four Posters vibration testing equipment has the following features:
- Configurations for passenger cars and light trucks
- Low-profile actuator design
- Hydrostatic bearings for high moment capacity and a long life
- Several control configurations
- Each actuator's motion is independently controlled
The Four Posters vibration testing equipment has the following applications:
- Squeak and rattle testing of full vehicles
- End-of-line squeak and rattle testing
- Reproduction of test track data
- Vehicle durability testing