The Sundoo Torque Tester, now available from Hylec , is used to test various forms of torsion springs, scrollwork reeds, and other elastic objects. Digital display provides torsion and angle measurement.
- Automatic compensation for torsion sensor deformation and twist angle 320x240 LCD display
- Peak-hold and auto-release function: capture and hold the peak value - peak hold can be set between 1 and 99 seconds
- Automatic power off function - time to power off 1-99min
- Compare function: Initial input of tolerance limit (Max/Min) - allows the device to judge the measured results (Pass/Fail)
- Automatic unit conversion: N.m (N.mm), kgf.cm, lbf.in
- In-built printer: Print out of test curves and analysis reports
- RS 232 output for PC/Network connection
- Capacities 200N.mm, 500N.mm, 1000N.mm, 2000N.mm, 5000N.mm, 10N.m, 20N.m, 50N.
- Load Resolution 0.02N.mm, 0.05N.mm, 0.1N.mm, 0.2N.mm, 0.5N.mm, 0.001N.m, 0.002N.m, 0.005N.
- Test Range of Angle: 0 to +/- 9999.9deg
- Angle Resolution: 0.1deg
- Loading Mode: Manual
- Specimen Diameter: 100mm
- Specimen Length: 150mm
- Dimensions: 690mm (L) x 360mm (W) x 360mm (H)
- Power: 220 +/-10%V 100W
- Accuracy: +/-1% FS
- Weight: 42kg