HP Series high impact torque testers, from Hylec Controls are intelligent and multi-functional instruments designed for high impact testing and measuring. They are used to test and correct various electric and pneumatic drivers, torque screwdrivers, torque wrenchs, other fasteners. They are also used for parts torque fracture tests.
HP Series high impact torque testers are easy to operate, accurate and very portable. They are widely used in electric, light industry, machine-made industry, and scientific research.
Features of HP Series high impact torque testers:
- Test equipment used for high torque speed electric and pneumatic tools
- Peak hold function: Catch and hold the peak value in the test, auto-release and free to set the release time
- Memory function: Memory 10 testing data, and calculate the average
- Units conversion: Converting three units (Nm, kgf.cm, lbf.in) automatically
- Automatic power off function: Power off time (1-60 minutes)
- RS-232C output: RS-232C output, it can transmit the data to computer
- Comparing function : Initial input of the tolerance limit(Max/Min)enables the device to judge the measured result as Go(Green pilot lamp)/NG(Red pilot lamp)
- LED screen: Display torque direction, blue backlight lamp