Hylec Controls presents the Nanovea Jr25 optical profilometers designed for high performance and portability.
Featuring an optional battery pack and carrying case, the Jr25 provides a unique measurement capability rarely available in field study devices. The device is designed for non contact 3D measurement of surfaces in the field.
Nanovea Jr25 optical profilometers employ leading edge optical pens using superior white light axial chromatism measurement. The portable optical profilometers weigh less than 5.5kg and can be safely placed onto the surface under inspection.
Key features of Nanovea Jr25 optical profilometers:
- Measures areas up to 25mm x 25mm to a depth of 27mm and resolution down to 5nm depending on the optical pen
- Focusing of the surface achieved manually with a smooth touch micrometer and 30mm travel range
- Fully rotational single axis head allows measurement of surfaces at difficult angles
- Designed specifically for production environments where samples cannot be moved as well as open field studies
- Pen scanning head can also be used to integrate on automated arms and other equipment
- Weighs less than 5.5kg
- Footprint of 27cm x 14cm
- True portable non-contact 3D measurement capabilities