These innovative mechanical shakers are a low-cost approach to the testing of electronic products and components for loose solder connections and hardware failures.
Operations are performed through L.A.B’s exclusive Advanced Machine Control Plus (AMC+), a Windows based control and display software package which offers two optional modes: continuous vibration or a frequency sweep mode. In continuous vibration mode, frequency level, maximum acceleration limit, and run duration can be selected. In frequency sweep mode, lower and upper frequency limits, cycle period, maximum acceleration limit and run duration are an option. In either mode, users must set the displacement manually with adjustable counter-weights on the vibration table. This procedure requires users to calculate the displacement with a known frequency and acceleration.
The AMC+ (Advance Machine Control) is a standard feature of the VibraTest-Series, and it expands the capabilities of these machines even further.
The following are some of the technical specifications of the VibraTest Mechanical Shakers :
• Windows XP™ Advance Machine Control AMC+(PC not included)
• Perform to AGREE testing requirements
• Self contained, built-in air isolation system
• Manually adjustable vibratory displacement
• No special foundation required
• Frequency adjustable between 8-60Hz
• Many table sizes to choose from
• Insulated table top
• Height Risers
• Diaphragm Support Brackets
• 10 G Rating
• Non-Standard Voltage
• CE Compliance
• Stainless Steel Drip Pan