The Road Core drilling machine 60-0100 / 60-0110 on a single axle trailer has overrunning brake, reverse system and a spherical coupler for taking drilling cores out of asphalt and concrete pavements. The right hand site operated drilling unit with solid guide pillar is fixed on a single axle trailer with spherical coupler, where the base plate can be lowered. The solid configuration and the advanced hydraulic drive design ensure a high drilling performance as well as a high durability of the diamond drill bit.
The stainless steel water tank for cooling water is fitted in front of the drilling unit above the axle. Located near the front section are the toolbox, the hydraulic pump and the 4-stroke petrol driven engine with cover hood. The drilling machine’s cooling water supply features an electrical circulation pump with swivel shaft. The drilling machine is available with manual feed by hand wheel (60-0100) or variable hydraulic feed (60-0110). There is also an option of manual hand crank operation. For coring without uncoupling between trailer and vehicle, Hylec recommend the option 60-0115 drilling machine.
Specifications of the Infratest Road Core Drilling Machine:
- Trailer work machine acc. § 18 clause 2 point 6 STVZO.
- Single axle trailer with overrun brake and car ball coupling
- Total length 3400 mm
- Width 1750 mm
- Height 1595 mm
- Empty weight 780 kg / 810 kg (60-0110)
- Approved total weight 1300 kg
- Approved speed max. 80 (Option 100) km/h
- Wheels 175 R 14
- Water tank stainless steel volume 400 l
- Fuel tank stainless steel volume 20 l
- Hydraulic tank volume 70 l
- Four stroke two cylinder petrol driven engine 11,4 kW / 14,9 kW (60-0110)
- Drilling dia. 70 ... 330 mm
- Drill bit speed range 0 ... 700 1/min. / 0 ... 800 1/min. (60-0110)
- Drilling torque 11 daNm / 20 daNm (60-0110)
Infratest Road Core drilling machine available is available from Hylec .