Hylec Controls presents the InfraTest bituminous laboratory mixers designed for the preparation of bituminous material mixture samples.
The 30-litre capacity InfraTest bituminous laboratory mixers are designed robustly to ensure complete user protection during use.
The mixers feature a safety interlocked motorised open/close door and incorporate a viewing window to allow observation during processing. The window can be replaced by an optional funnel. The cover can also be provided with connection plugs for the gas lines.
Key features of InfraTest bituminous laboratory mixers:
- Constant speed motorised stainless steel mixing drum equipped with switch to turn left or right
- Electric heating element at the bottom and walls with PID regulator provides constant temperature
- Mixing bowl can be tilted to the front for de-loading by the motor system
- Special mixing tool with electric motor and variable speed range optimised for mixing asphalt samples in smaller and larger quantities
- Drum capacity: 30 litres
- Max. drum load: 60kg
- Mixing tool speed: 25-60/min
- Mixing drum temperature: 25-250ºC
- Weight: 465kg
- 400 Volt, 50 Hz, 12 kW
- EN 12697/35 - ASTM D 1559