Constructed in cast iron, the Ibertest mortar mixer features a compact and robust design for long-term reliable performance in harsh environments.
The mortar mixer is supplied with a protective anti-corrosion paint coat for durability.
Ibertest mortar mixers also feature four automated testing programs in addition to a fifth program that allows the operator to select speeds and time.
Key features of Ibertest mortar mixers:
- Cast iron construction for the main body
- Protective anti-corrosion coating
- Compact and robust design
- AP series control module
- Power supply: 110/240V single phase
Selectable and adaptable automated testing programs include:
- Cement mortar as per EN 196-1 (Nov. 2005)
- Cement mortar as per ASTM C-305
- Pure paste as per EN 196-3 (Nov. 2005)
- Pure paste as per ASTM C-305
The fifth program allows the operator to select speeds and time in up to eight different segments to adjust the mortar mixer to present or future standards requirements.
Paddle revolving speed:
- Slow: 140±5 rpm
- Fast: 285±10 rpm
- Slow: 62±5 rpm
- Fast: 125±10 rpm