Now available from Hylec Controls , the BFP 3000 form and test bending and folding test machine was specially designed for determining the flexural strength of rails on railway tracks.
Features of these form and test bending and folding test machines include:
- accuracy: DIN EN ISO 7500-1, Class 2
- testing strength (compression) max.: 3000 kN
- A1: Drive station AS-M10 – for manual control via precision control valve
- A2: Drive station AS-C20 – for automatic load, displacement control - depending on level of attachments - in the closed loop of the servo-hydraulic
- electronic piston stroke measuring and controlling equipment
- connection provided for more test machines
- "PROTEUS" test software.