Team Corporation offer an advanced technology hydraulic test system called the CUBE vibration testing system. This vibration testing system offers 6 Degrees of Control and can accurately replicate any vibration environment, including high frequencies with precise digital control.
The CUBE vibration testing system, available from Hylec Controls , simulates real-world 6 Degree of Freedom vibration with complete, simultaneous control of the amplitude and phase of all 6 Degrees of Freedom. Offering simultaneous or sequential excitation of test articles in Sine, Random and Time Wave Form Replication, the CUBE vibration testing system is suitable for multi-axis vibration testing.
Following are the features of the CUBE vibration testing system:
- Frequency 0 to 250Hz
- Force ratings up to 62 kN
- Single axis to 6 axis vibration
- Displacements up to 100mm (vertical)
- Quiet - fully enclosed mechanism
- Compact - 1.2m x 1.2m
- Friction-free hydrostatic bearings
- Use up to 5 test surfaces simultaneously
- Man-rated systems available
- Good replication of measured data to higher frequencies
- Fluid film bearings assure long life and low maintenance
- Small footprint allows more systems to be put into the lab
- Head expanders increase the mounting surface