CT-Series temperature chambers, available from Hylec Controls , are high performance test chambers with fast change rates up to 25°C for accelerated stress testing.
Each chamber is tailored to meet your performance criteria with high volume airflow, large horsepower compressors, and optional LN2 cooling. Explosion-proof chambers are also available to meet Class 1, Div. 1 or Div.2, and type D standards. These chambers offer heavy-duty construction and even more performance options while maintaining the precise temperature and humidity control essential for product testing today.
Features & Benefits:
- CSZ EZT-560i Touch Screen Controller is designed to save chamber programming and setup time. Comes standard with data logging, data file access via memory stick, Ethernet control and monitoring, alarm notification via email or phone text message, data file backup system, full system security and more.
- RS-232/485 serial communications and Ethernet connectivity offer a selection of communications options
- EZ-Viewsoftware allows user to control and monitor up to 20 chambers from any location
- Fog-free viewing window and interior light makes viewing workspace hassle-free
- High Performance with fast change rates for accelerated stress testing
- Customizable to meet your specific test requirements
- Durable chamber construction for dependability and longer life
- Energy savings provided through a bi-modal heating and cooling system that saves energy and eliminates the need to override the cooling system with an excessively large heating system
- Chamber construction provides customers with the flexibility to incorporate both left and right side ports in addition to ports in the top of the chamber for easy integration with your test device
- Fully welded ports and shelf pilasters eliminate potential leaks, increasing the life of your chamber
- Humidity water filtration system is included to filter impurities and protect your chamber interior
- An electronic humidity sensor is used on all humidity models for accuracy and minimal maintenance