CSZ VTS-1 compact thermal shock chamber, available from Hylec Controls , is a two zone, air to air chamber consisting of a hot/cold zone. The product is transferred between these zones for rapid product temperature changes. The VTS-1 compact thermal shock chamber offers 1 cu. ft. of interior workspace volume suitable for small components/assemblies.
The thermal shock chamber provides higher performance and small footprint coupled with standard features. The lower chamber also contains both heating/cooling and may be programmed and operated as a separate temperature cycling chamber.
The VTS-1 thermal shock chamber has the following specifications:
- Workspace volume: 1 cu. ft. (28L)
- Product carrier test area dimensions: 15" wide x 10.5" deep x 11" high (38cm x 26.7cm x 28cm)
- Workspace dimensions: 24" wide x 16" deep x 14" high (61cm x 40.6cm x 35.6cm)
- Exterior dimensions: 34" wide x 62" deep x 70" high (86.4cm x 157.5cm x 177.8cm)
- Temperature range: cold/hot: -75°C to 190°C and hot: 70°C to 210°C
- Maximum product load: 20 lbs. (9.07 kg)