Supplied in Australia by Hydroterra , YSI 556 handheld field water quality meters are capable of simultaneously measuring pH, temperature, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and oxidation/reduction potential (ORP).
These handheld field water quality meters are supplied with a range of features which include:
- field-replaceable electrodes
- compatibility with E COWATCH for Windows data analysis software
- storage of over 49,000 data sets, time and date stamped, interval or manual logging
- three year warranty on the instrument and one year on the probes
- GLP assisting to record calibration data in memory
- available with 4, 10, and 20 m cable lengths
- IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case
- easy-to-use, screw-on cap DO membranes; and
- RS232 Interface for PC connection.
The internal barometer can be user-calibrated and displayed along with other data, and logged to memory for tracking changes in barometric pressure.
Optional 5083 flow cells for the handheld field water quality meters are suitable for use in groundwater sampling or any time water is pumped.
ORP, pH, or combined pH/ORP sensors for further water quality measurements are also available, and all sensors are completely submersible.
Standard alkaline batteries allow the handheld field water quality meters to operate for 180 hours, and a rechargeable battery pack with fast charge can also be supplied.
The handheld field water quality meters come standard with a soft-sided carrying case and hand strap that can be connected on either side of the instrument