HydroTerra Pty Ltd offers the patented AquiStar PT2X submersible pressure transmitter from INW.
PT2X submersible pressure transmitters represent advanced level measurement technology with data logging capabilities.
The industry-standard digital RS485 interface submersible pressure sensors offer superior noise immunity, thermal performance and transient protection.
In addition, the smart sensor device stores over 130,000 records of pressure, temperature and time data, operates with low power and features user-friendly software with powerful capabilities.
The submersible pressure transmitter’s end cone is interchangeable with a 1/4” NPT inlet, which allows for increased application use and easy connection. The modular AquiStar PT2X pressure-temperature transmitter can be factory serviced and repaired, saving on future upgrade and repair costs.
- Powered internally with two AA batteries or with an auxiliary power supply for data intensive applications
- Alkaline, rechargeable and other auxiliary power systems are available
- At the rate of four measurements per hour, the unit will run for a year on its internal AA batteries
- Comes with powerful, easy-to-use, Windows-based Aqua4Plus software, affording the user extensive control including real-time monitoring, flexible programming, easy field calibration and delayed start feature
- Aqua4Palm is available for Palm-based handhelds, allowing the user to create test sessions, examine data and monitor real-time readings with the convenience and portability of a PDA
- AquiStar PT2X can be used to replace analogue sensors with separate data loggers due to its rugged construction, proven reliability and data logging capability
- Data logging pressure transmitters can be used to monitor groundwater, well, tank and tidal levels in addition to pump testing and flow monitoring applications