Models 9300 and 9500 portable photometers allow the users to take the waterproof instruments for onsite field testing and analysis. All reagents provided with the portable photometers are safe and easy to use.
HydroTerra’s portable photometers are designed for simple operation. The user has to navigate through the list of available tests on the screen of the instrument and select the appropriate test. The photometer will then walk the user through the testing process and complete the analysis.
Weighing only 0.975g, the lightweight 9300 portable photometers are ideal for field applications with accuracy up to 0.5% at 4% transmittance and a resolution of 0.1 AU.
These portable photometers have the ability to analyse on the basis of 100 parameters. The unit features IP 67 rating and is completely protected against dust and water immersion up to 1m. The USB connection is waterproof and also serves as the power supply.
Key features of Model 9300 and 9500 portable photometers
- Direct-reading concentrations with automatic set-up
- Waterproof construction with IP 67 rating
- Large backlit graphic display
- Unique sample tube-holder accommodates various diameters
- On-screen instructions
- Multiple language support (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian)
- 100+ test choices on the photometer display
Additional features in Model 9500
- Waterproof USB connection
- Power via USB port
- Internal memory of 500 sample sets with a date and time stamp
- User-selectable options for test units, sample number and dilution factors
- Allows up to 30 user-defined test methods enabling full flexibility in a range of test methods