Available from Hydro Innovations , the Gorman-Rupp G Series line of self-priming, positive displacement rotary gear pumps is designed to provide leading industry performance.
Available in medium duty, heavy duty and extreme duty models, G Series self-priming, positive displacement rotary gear pumps can be constructed from cast iron, cast steel, or stainless steel and are manufactured with unique features enabling them to perform better and last longer on many applications.
G Series self-priming, positive displacement rotary gear pumps have a range of special features, including:
- deep end feed area - decreases the net inlet pressure required by the pump, which in turn, allows the pump to run at faster speeds
- automatic idler pin lubrication system - reduces wear by continuously cooling and lubricating the idler pin and bushing
- internal seal vent - seal cavity venting system which provides a continuous flow of liquid through the cavity, ensuring cooling
- back pull-out design - allows service and maintenance without disconnecting pump housing from piping
- adjustable no-leak pressure relief valve - o-ring seal design on the relief valve allows for adjustment during operation, without leakage
- flexible seal design - heavy duty gear pumps allow for installation of industry standard cartridge seals as well as a full array of Gorman-Rupp packing, lip seal and mechanical seal options.