Weather-Rite IDF-Series indirect-fired air handlers come with three fuel options, three control options, nine discharge choices, horizontal or upright installation, plus a complete line of air handling and filtering accessories. These units are designed to last for years with proper installation, maintenance and use.
Weather-Rite IDF-Series indirect-fired air handlers are available in models such as Make-Up Air (MUA), Fixed Recirculation (FR) and Air Management (AM).
Make-Up Air (MUA) air handlers allow 100% replacement air with a fixed discharge air volume. Supplying direct replacement air for building mechanical exhaust, the unit is used as make-up air for paint booths and other industrial processes.
Fixed Recirculation (FR) air handlers allow manual modulation of outdoor air from 0% to 100% with use of mixing box and potentiometer. These units provide efficient, low-cost heating where minimum ventilation rates are required. FR air handlers are used in warehouses, distribution centres and retail outlets.
Air Management (AM) air handlers allow automatic modulation of outdoor air from 0% to 100% with use of mixing box and pressure gauge. Automatically responding to building pressure and temperature needs, these units are used in industrial and commercial buildings that have air quality and specific air management requirements.
Key features of Weather-Rite air handlers:
- Discharge air free of combustion by-products
- High efficiency due to three or four pass heat exchanger design
- Longer part longevity; motors, belts and bearings are placed out of the airstream
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction with cabinet supported by welded steel frame
- Casing finish-coated to help protect against corrosion
- Modular design allows for custom configurations to meet customers' needs
- Evaporative and mechanical cooling packages available