Hitachi Scroll and Screw Air Compressors
Hurll Nu-Way provide Hitachi Scroll and Screw Air Compressors for a range of industrial and commercial applications.
Oil-Free Scroll Air Compressors
Oil-Free Scroll Air Compressors deliver clean air and are used in general industry as well as by dental and medical centres, precision machinery, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry and in the laboratories. They are quiet, efficient and reliable.
Model range: 2.2 kW to 22 kW
Easy to install and operate with:
- Space saving design
- Remote operation and monitoring
- Direct motor starting option
- Integrated cooling fan / duct system
- Over-sized roller bearings
- Effective heat removal system
- Multiple heads with in-build redundancy
- Low noise and vibration
- Labyrinth gap in scroll heads
- Multi drive control mode
Oil-Flooded Screw Air Compressors Series NEXT
Oil-Flooded Screw Air Compressors are used throughout the industry and are characterised by:
Model range: 11 kW to 55 kW, fixed speed and variable speed control options
- Superior cooling design
- Higher ambient temperature capabilities
Easy to maintain:
- Less oil required
- Longer maintenance cycle
- Flange connection
- Cartridge filter
- All-in-one AirEnd – no piping, no pressure losses
- Standard controller options, such as VSD and EcoMode
- Low pressure loss filter
- High efficiency turbo fan
To support the range of screw and scroll compressors, Hurll Nu-Way offer a Refrigeration Dryer package by Donaldson, allowing the prevention of condensation/corrosion damage to the equipment, cleaning the compressed air from harmful substances and saving energy. The refrigeration dryer package consists of the refrigeration dryer, pre-filter and post filter.
Hurll Nu-Way also service and repair both screw and scroll compressors as well as offer air auditing, allowing to further saving on compressed air energy.
Hurll Nu-Way information and contact details