Combat fans work by keeping warmth at the level where humans work and live, which is achieved by bringing warm air from the higher level and returning it to the occupied zone through a process known as destratification.
Designed as an efficient and inexpensive solution, Combat energy saving fans help improve heating system efficiency by keeping valuable warm air down at working level, and reducing heat losses through the roof structure.
Combat energy saving fans can also be used to cool down products on process lines.
Key benefits of Combat fans:
- Provides savings of up to 20% of running cost at optimum air change rate
- Extends life of heating equipment, contributing to global environmental protection
- Allows gentler and more even air distribution due to greater volume of air movement
- Suitable for most commercial and industrial applications
- Can be equipped with thermostat or a speed controller depending on the model