Hunter Valley Hydraulink offers a full range of Gates one-half SAE bend radius hoses, from low-pressure return lines to extremely high pressure impulse lines.
The one-half bend radius family of hoses have a built in flexibility which offers easier routing and installation with the possibility of reducing the overall length of hose from port-to-port.
Hydraulink couplings are designed and tested to deliver quality and uncompromising performance in the field.
HCR trivalent plating:
Hydraulink HCR trivalent plating provides in excess of 400 hours of red rust corrosion resistance when subjected to ISO 9227 salt-spray conditions, Hydraulink HCR trivalent plating is truly eco-friendly as all Hexavalent chromium has been removed from the plating process.
Hydraulink universal crimp coupling system:
One stem is for all braided and spiral hose types. The Hydraulink universal crimp coupling system is unique. Featuring a universal stem and wire-lok non-skive ferrule for both braided and spiral hose types, the crimp coupling system is easy to use.
- One stem for all hose types
- Non-skive wire-lok crimp ferrules
- HCR trivalent plating
- Tested in excess of industry standards
- All major threads and flange configurations covered
- All swept bend products are 1-piece with no welded joints
- Reduced inventory costs
- High load coupling retention
- Quick and easy hose assembly fabrication = reduced downtime
- Extended coupling life
- Environmentally friendly
- Wide application coverage
- Performance plus in all field applications
- Couplings for all applications and equipment types
- High pressure capability