HeatGuard available from Hunter Valley Hydraulink is a protective sheathing, constructed of tightly woven fibreglass on the inside and a specially compounded, heat resistant, silicone rubber cover on the outside and is completely non-asbestos.
- HeatGuard provides good protection in work environments that can reach high temperatures
- HeatGuard’s special silicone coating can also withstand a broad range of solvents and fuels
- HeatGuard goes on easily over many hose and couplings, with only hose clamps or wire ties required fastening
- Temperature rating: -54°C to +260°C
- Packaging: 15.24meters per carton