Sperian Protection is a major provider of respiratory protection and personal protective equipment (PPE) to industrial environments.
Sperian has recently launched the new Survivair Opti-Fit convertible system that is designed to allow users to convert their single respiratory facepiece to APR, PAPR or CF-SAR without the need to change facepieces.
Survivair Opti-Fit convertible system is the smart respiratory protection solution against hazards such as airborne particles, chemicals, gases, vapours and smoke.
Users can easily customise their single respiratory facepiece to suit diverse working environments by simply using the facepiece caps with the appropriate ports.
With only one fit test needed for APR, PAPR and CF-SAR applications, Survivair Opti-Fit respiratory facepiece convertible system saves on inventory, time and costs.
Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible APR
- Base configuration of the Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible range
- Full facepiece converts into an APR by attaching a selection of S-Series particulate, gas and vapour filters to the side port connectors
- Superior performance, fit, comfort and affordability
Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible CF-SAR
- Provides high level of protection against respiratory hazards
- Configured for a front mounted tube, which connects to a waist belt regulator
- Delivers a constant flow of air to the facepiece from a compressor via an air line
- Breathing tube attaches to one front inlet nozzle port with both side ports capped off
- Available with a 5-point strap or headnet
- Set consists of a Survivair Opti-Fit full facepiece, cap, breathing tube and waist belt regulator
Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible PAPR
- Mask-mounted configuration, which is lightweight and durable to maximise worker efficiency
- Powered by a belt-mounted rechargeable nickel cadmium (NiCad) battery pack, which is water resistant and contoured for increased wearer comfort
- High Efficiency (HE) filter
- Wide viewing area for optimum clarity with distortion-free viewing
- Delivers air to the facepiece at a flow rate greater than 170 litres per minute
- Provides respiratory protection against dust, fumes and mists including asbestos-containing dust and mist
- Provides wearers with optimum fit, comfort and superior optics normally found on more expensive respirators
- Available with a choice of a 5-point strap or a black industrial mesh headnet
- Survivair Opti-Fit Convertible full facepiece includes as standard:
- Replaceable, polycarbonate lens treated with anti-scratch coating
- Nose cup to prevent fogging
- Durable silicone skirt for exceptional durability and comfort
- Moulded-in speaking diaphragm for improved audio transmission during communication