Sperian Protection is a world-leading supplier of personal protective equipment.
Biosystems NXP gas detectors are single channel fixed placement multi-gas detection systems engineered to provide 24/7 monitoring of dangerous gas and atmospheric conditions.
The NXP can be fitted with sensor options to detect O2, CO, H2S, SO2, NH3 as well as CO-H and LEL.
Cost-effective and ultra easy to install, the Biosystems NXP multi-gas detection systems come in a full range of installation options including standalone, integrated into control systems or as part of a larger gas detection network.
These multi-gas detection systems simply need to be plugged into a standard wall unit or wired into a controller power supply.
The Biosystems NXP offers superior features as standard, making the product one of the safest and most reliable fixed placement gas detection systems on the market.
Built tough in IP66 housing to protect the unit in harsh conditions or during washdowns, the Biosystems NXP features integrated twin colour high-intensity strobes and a 105 db audio alarm, an on-board event logger as well as real-time LCD readout as standard.
With a wide range of customised options available including a choice of alarm levels, relay modes and strobes as well as alarm enable/ disable function, the Biosystems NXP can be customised to suit any work environment.
For added convenience, a remote sensor option is also available. This permits the sensor to be placed up to 50 feet from the base unit, allowing the base unit to be installed in a suitable location. Sensors can also be replaced without declassifying the area.
Other key features of Biosystems NXP multi-gas detection systems include:
- On-board battery backup event logger, which records the last 100 alarm events
- 3 user-available programmable on-board relays for Warning, Danger and Fault
- Single person, non-intrusive calibration can be done at the sensor head in standalone mode
- Front-mounted mode button can be disabled if required
- Fault relay notifies for loss of power or missing sensor
- Optional alarm-latching keeps unit in alarm until manually disarmed
- Twin NPT connection ports for fast connect without custom fittings
- Firmware upgradable via IrDA connection
- Includes 6-foot power cord as standard; optional 15-foot power cord available
- Uses interchangeable smart sensors for easy change-out without reconfiguration
The Biosystems NXP comes with a full 18-month warranty, providing workers with increased safety and peace of mind.