Available from Honeywell Safety Products , the Sync stereo earmuffs from Stanley offer the latest in passive hearing protection technology for active lifestyles.
Stanley’s Sync stereo ear muffs feature acoustical ear cup design, volume management technology and high-fidelity stereo sound to deliver superior personal hearing protection in hazardous noise environments without compromising on sound quality and true listening enjoyment.
The Sync stereo earmuffs can be used with MP3 players, mobile phones and various personal audio devices for use in work or home environments.
Key features of Stanley Sync stereo earmuffs:
- Advanced acoustical bass chamber enhances bass sounds typically sacrificed in industrial stereo earmuffs
- No volume knobs or power switches to coordinate or batteries to replace
- SLC80 rating of 31dB Class 5 ensures consistent hearing protection and appropriate attenuation in most industrial environments
- Unique Volume Management Technology manages sound levels reaching the user’s ear to well within Standards Australia’s recommended 85 dBA Action Level
- Ear cup designs inspired by professional DJ models
- Sound quality on par with professional and high-end personal headphones
- Innovative Air Flow Control Technology provides higher attenuation across all noise frequencies
- Padded diamond-patterned headband ensures comfort and fit
- Reinforced forkslides keep the earmuffs in place
- Telescoping height adjustment can be modified for individual settings and personalised comfort
- Comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm and humid climates
- Robust construction withstands rough treatment in tough work environments