A new line of Miller Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs) has exceeded a series of extreme durability performance tests that included being run over by a utility van, dropped from 20 feet and a hit with a hammer.
When used in tough rugged environments, the Falcon SRL sets a new standard as the lightest, strongest and most useable, durable lifeline in the market today.
Available in 6.2m, 10m, 15m, and 20m models in galvanised wire rope, the Falcon SRL line features:
* A lifetime housing guarantee on the high impact-resistant, nylon housing specially-designed with durable, smooth-round edges.
* Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminium internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
* Lightest composite unit that is easy to handle and transport to/from job sites.
* Dual Swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all models to prevent the lifeline from twisting and bird caging during use.
* New improved load indicator above the snap hook identifies when the unit has been involved in a fall and then it needs to be removed from service.
* Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
* Smooth, quiet operation and engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker, improves productivity and reduces fatigue.
* Built-in, ergonomically-designed moulded handle on the 15m and 20m units provides support and leverage when attaching to overhead anchorage, plus it is easy to install.
All Miller Falcon SRL models include a karabiner and are certified under EN360 therefore conforming to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1891.3 and 4.
The Miller Falcon SRL models are available from Bacou-Dalloz Australia .