For maximum protection when welding or grinding at heights, users should opt for the complete welding range of fall arrest equipment from Miller by Sperian . The Miller by Sperian KMAX range is designed for use in environments where hot sparks or molten materials may come into contact with harnesses or lanyards.
And with three welding harnesses and three lanyards to choose from, the KMAX range is suitable for every working application and every budget.
The welding harnesses include:
- The original KMAX.1 cross-over welders’ harness
- The KMAX.2, a vest style welder’s harness with front, rear and work positioning side D-rings and back strap for added support
- The KMAX.3, a basic vest style welder’s harness
Used with any of the KMAX range of shock absorbing lanyards, the KMAX welding harnesses offer workers a complete system of fall arrest protection.
The Miller by Sperian range of welding lanyards includes:
- The KMAX 2m Flame Retardant Lanyard with 19mm double acting hooks each end
- The KMAX 2m Double Flame Retardant Lanyard with 19mm double acting hooks each end.
- The KMAX 2m Adjustable Lanyard, which can accommodate lengths from 600mm up to 2m
- The entire Miller by Sperian KMAX range of welding harnesses and lanyards is certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 - 2007
When personal safety is a priority, the Miller by Sperian KMAX range of welding harnesses and lanyards must be used.