Miller® by Sperian is a leading brand in global fall protection systems. Sperian is a world leader in personal protective equipment and the company offers innovative products adapted to high-risk environments so that all workers can work with confidence.
The new Miller TurboLite Twin Turbo Bracket is a fall protection system from Sperian Protection.
Miller Twin Turbo fall protection system is an efficient device for workers in industrial or high risk environments when working at heights with low fall clearances of less than 5.6m.
Selected as OH&S New Product of the Year 2009, Miller Twin Turbo fall protection system features a Miller Twin TurboLite D-Ring Connector Bracket and two TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs).
The industrial safety device has been designed to replace double-legged shock-absorbing lanyards.
Miller Twin TurboLite D-Ring Connector Bracket easily adapts two TurboLite PFLs into a continuous 100% tie-off fall protection system, which connects the back D-ring of any fall protection harness.
Featuring quick and easy assembly, the Miller Twin TurboLite D-Ring Connector Bracket has an innovative design that connects to the back D-ring of a user’s harness in five simple steps.
Key advantages of the Miller Twin Turbo fall protection system include:
- Improved productivity by providing workers with increased mobility when working at heights
- Reduced risk and liability associated with workers using incorrect fall arrest equipment or using equipment incorrectly
- High quality construction
- D-Ring Connector Bracket is engineered to adapt to most Miller TurboLite PFL models
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI Z359.1-2007, A10.32 and CSA Z259.12-01 requirements