Miller by Sperian offers the new Kernmantle range of anchorage lines and rope lanyards designed to ensure safety while working at heights.
Sperian is a world-leading specialist in personal protection equipment (PPE) serving the global market with hearing, eye, respiratory and fall protection systems in addition to protective gloves, clothing and safety footwear.
Miller Kernmantle anchorage lines and adjustable rope lanyards are made from heavy duty abrasion-resistant 11mm Miller Kernmantle static braided rope, which is used in rescue operations and very effective for height safety in any at-height application.
Key features of Miller Adjustable Kernmantle Rope Lanyard
- Offers workers the flexibility to adjust the lanyard length to suit any fall arrest application
- Fully adjustable down to 850mm
- Maximum adjustment length of 2 metres
- Compact energy absorber that expands smoothly in the event of a fall for greater shock absorption
- Also available in a longer 5m version
- Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007
Key features of Miller Kernmantle Anchorage Line
- Ideal for use as a backup line when using winches or fall arrestors
- Fitted with a 26mm triple acting karabiner (TAK)
- Handy rope adjuster allows workers to customise the length of their anchorage line
- Offers workers flexible access and helps minimise fall distances
- Available in various lengths to suit a number of at-height applications
Sperian Protection is now part of Honeywell.