Honeywell Safety Products recently developed the QUIETPRO® QP100Ex - the only intelligent hearing protection and communication system that provides smart personal hearing protection, verifiable personal noise exposure measurement and the clearest communication throughout a full range of work environments.
The QUIETPRO® QP100Ex has been designed to improve worker performance and communication in high noise environments, where noise-reduced hearing loss can be an issue in the workplace.
Using patented in-ear dosimetry to measure every sound that reaches the user’s eardrum, the QUIETPRO® QP100Ex hearing protection device is dramatically more precise than technology found in existing area or personal sampling devices.
As it is connected to two-way radios, it will allow the user to hear without compromising listening quality. It also allows the user to speak at a normal level and be heard by the person on the other radio without picking up environmental noises or compromising speech intelligibility.
Key features of the QUIETPRO® QP100Ex hearing protection and communication system
- Headset's microphone eliminates sounds commonly picked up by external microphones
- Upon ear tip insertion and system startup, it performs a quick calibration check to detect proper fit
- Bionic hearing expands workers' personal situational awareness, understanding and communication by adapting to changing noise levels
- Ultra fast digital processor provides active hearing protection
- Unique in-ear headset ideal for workers who wear head protection