A new line of Miller Falcon self-retracting lifelines (SRLs) exceeded a series of extreme durability performance tests that included being run over by a utility van, dropped from 7 metres, and a hit with a hammer. When used in tough rugged environments, the Falcon SRL sets a new standard as a light, strong and useable durable lifeline in the market today.
Available in 6.2m, 10m, 15m, and 20m models in both stainless steel and galvanised wire rope, the Falcon SRL line features:
- A lifetime housing guarantee on the high impact-resistant, nylon housing specially-designed with durable, smooth-round edges
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminium internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
- Light composite unit that is easy to handle and transport to/from job sites.
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all models to prevent the lifeline from twisting and bird caging during use.
- New improved load indicator above the snap hook identifies when the unit has been involved in a fall hence needs to be removed from service.
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
- Smooth, quiet operation; engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker, to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed moulded handle on the 15m and 20m units provides support and leverage when attached to overhead anchorage; easy to install.
- No annual factory re-certification – lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity.
All Miller Falcon SRL models include a karabiner. All Miller Falcon SRL models are certified under EN360; therefore, conforms to the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1891.3 and 4.
Bacou-Dalloz is the world leader in the design, manufacture and sale of personal protective equipment, offering a comprehensive range of safety products designed to protect people from hazards in the workplace.