Hidden Camera Surveillance Services presents Model HCS-RO2B digital door viewers featuring motion detection recording and simple touch screen setup.
The digital door viewers come with built in 3.5” colour LCD monitor, 2 Megapixel still image and video recorder, colour pinhole camera, door chime, rechargeable lithium ion battery for long term activation, touch screen display, time and date stamp, built in infrared for night vision, up to 32GB internal micro SD memory card, push button recording and USB interface.
The digital door viewers are designed for simple setup and easy operation.
Key features of HCS digital door viewers:
- LCD alloy case contains rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Mini USB interface on LCD monitor allows users to play back recordings direct to their PC and recharge the battery within the LCD at the same time
- Door chime button on the camera can be programmed with preferred ring tone and volume direct from the LCD monitor
- Camera records high-resolution 2MP image or video, saving it to the micro SD card
- Easy DIY installation and rechargeable battery operated
- 2.8” LCD display allows clear viewing
- Wide view angle of 165°
- 2.0 Megapixel surveillance anti-spy colour camera
- Supports Micro SD card up to 32GB
- Motion detection recording
- CE/FCC/RoHS certified
- Ideal for doors from 35mm to 110mm in thickness
- Door hole dimensions: 12mm to 28mm
- IR night vision, PC sync and video messaging
- Manual and auto still image and video recording (selectable)
- Standby battery time 1.2 months before needing a recharge
- Auto motion detection 2-3m from the camera