Hi-Vis Signs and Safety presents a range of anti slip stair inserts designed to replace fibreglass inserts and the labour-intensive compound mixes.
Specially fabricated to a 10mm high narrow profile to fit between grated stair tread load bars, the anti-slip stair inserts fit level with the tread surface. The anti-slip properties of the stair inserts eliminate the problem of wet and oily surfaces.
The anti slip stair inserts are available in commercial, industrial and offshore grades to suit specific environments.
Key features of Hi-Vis anti-slip stair inserts:
- Bright safety yellow non-slip coating increases visibility of stair treads
- Anti-slip properties overcome the risks of wet and oily surfaces
- High impact, chemical and UV resistance
- Custom manufactured to specified size and non-slip grade
- Simple DIY installation
- Durable galvanised steel, stainless steel or aluminium backing
- Available in commercial, industrial and offshore grades
- AS/NZS certified
- 5-year warranty