Hi-Force Australia are proud to provide hydraulic tools and products that are used every day in a wide variety of industries and continually satisfy industry demands during construction, production, breakdown, and routine shutdown repair and maintenance.
In the last couple of months, Hi-Force has introduced more than 250 new hydraulic tools and products to their range, and further product developments are an ongoing process within the organisation.
One of these new hydraulic tools includes the ToughLift Jacking System, available in a choice of 50, 100, 150 or 200 tonne lifting capacities.
Available with a choice of electric or air driven hydraulic pump unit, these jacking systems are packed with features, including:
- patented multi-positional lifting handle for easy transportation and positioning
- push botton remote hand pendant controller with 6m control cable
- patented jacking system for safe and correct positioning prior to load lift
- narrow width, with small footprint for easy access into confined spaces
- integral airline filter, lubricator and pressure regulator unit (air driven models only)
- user friendly design with easily accessible maintenance features
- large diameter, heavy duty wheels for easy positioning underneath the load; and
- a wide range of accessories available for even greater versatility.
- oil and gas
- petrochemical and refining
- power generation
- steel and aluminium plants
- paper mills
- sugar refineries
- ship building and ship repair
- defence; and
- heavy engineering.