The newly expanded portfolio of HP ePrint and share-enabled Designjet large format printers by Hewlett-Packard Australia Ltd enables AEC professionals in Asia Pacific to easily access, share and print large format documents from anywhere at any time.
HP’s portfolio of digital colour printers provides the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) segment simplified processes, increased mobility and greater collaboration.
The new printers, HP Designjet T1300 and HP Designjet T790 ePrinters will be showcased at the HP APJ Designjet Masterclass 2011 event being held at the Grand Hyatt Macau this month.
With the HP APJ Designjet Masterclass 2011 event, HP also continues its commitment to equipping the regional AEC community with future-ready solutions, tools and technological know-how that support long-term industry growth.
According to Gido van Praag, Vice President of Graphics Solutions Business, Imaging and Printing Group, Asia Pacific and Japan, HP recognises that the AEC industry requires new digital solutions involving simple, mobile and collaborative design processes.
HP’s next generation of printing solutions, the ePrint and share-enabled large format Designjet printers allow simplified processes, increased mobility and greater collaboration.
HP’s expanded portfolio of future-ready devices and solutions helps to propel business acceleration for design professionals in the AEC industries that require geographical information such as map printouts, urban development print illustrations or other forms of large format technical drawings.
Building on last year’s HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP), the new Designjet printers are web-connected and ePrint-enabled, allowing businesses to access web content from anywhere and anytime effortlessly.
AEC businesses operating in the Asia Pacific market can now upload large files to the cloud from offices throughout the globe, which can then be ePrinted at local offices through Designjet touch screens, providing for easier access to information and smoother collaboration processes.
Key advantages to AEC professionals from HP’s new ePrint-enabled digital printers:
- Easy access to content online through HP ePrint & Share
- Ability to print, scan and copy with one printer
- Power to scan and share document changes instantly
- Capacity to create a print-ready PDF document as well as the ability to print with HP ePrint & Share
- Ability to print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files directly from USB thumb drives
Key features of HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter:
- Large-format ePrinter designed for work groups
- Helps teams meet tight deadlines and printing peaks by offering two media rolls and smart switching as well as the ability to print up to two A1/D-sized prints per minute
- Embedded Web Server offers user access control
- Secure Disk Erase meets advanced security needs
Key features of HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series:
- Combines the simplicity of a plug-and-play device with the collaboration features of HP ePrinters
- Enables small teams to produce high-quality computer-aided design drawings while collaborating with colleagues in a connected work environment
- Available in 24-inch or 44-inch models
- Easily accessible top-loading roll and 8 gigabytes of memory allow users to print complex files with ease
Key features of HP ePrint & Share:
- Printing and sharing tool that simplifies working with large-format files
- Allows designers to easily locate and access their large-format plans on the cloud
- Allows users to adjust page layouts, preview print pages and create print-ready files from a single screen
- Single click uploading of files enabled while printing is in process to allow users to quickly and easily share designs with remote project teams
- Available as a download at no additional cost for HP Designjet customers
- Available in Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese for AP customers
- Also accessible from the colour touchscreen of the web-connected HP Designjet T2300 eMFP and HP Designjet T1300 and T790 ePrinters
HP APJ Designjet Masterclass 2011
Being held for the first time in Asia Pacific, the HP APJ Designjet Masterclass 2011 provides channel partners with the know-how, best practices and resources required to successfully meet the needs of their AEC customers.
Over the three-day program, HP will offer training workshops, case studies and solutions based on best practices, as well as present opportunities for channel and solutions partners to gather insights from AEC industry experts on how to create comparative advantage.
HP leads the AEC segment by continuously meeting Asia Pacific market needs
HP leads the AEC market in Asia Pacific because of its ability to anticipate customers’ evolving needs, including the need for simplified processes, increased mobility and greater collaboration.
To best meet these needs and to solidify HP’s leadership in the AEC community, HP is increasing the number of industry specialists in the region to serve as a trusted resource and industry guide for the regional AEC community.
HP’s customer education and loyalty programs such as the successful Designjet Centres of Excellence (COE) have achieved success in the market. Located strategically in Australia, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, the three centres provide the AEC community with the opportunity to interact with and experience first-hand, the benefits and assets delivered from ePrint and share-enabled HP Designjet printers.
HP’s programs also include the ‘Trade IN Trade UP’ pilot program in Australia, an innovative initiative designed to introduce customers to the latest technology offerings from HP.
HP also continues with its HP GSB Most Valuable Customer (MVC) program, providing Asia Pacific customers with insight, rewards and the latest in hardware and technology information.