The new HP Designjet T2300 eMFP and T7100 printers are highly collaborative printing solutions, enabling technical design teams to easily access, share and print large-format project files online anytime, anywhere.
Suitable for design professionals in the architecture, engineering and construction industries, these large-format printing systems enable collaboration across multiple locations while streamlining processes and reducing costs.
The product range includes:
HP Designjet T2300 eMultifunction Printer (eMFP)
The industry’s first web-ready large-format printing systems with scan, print and copy functionalities, these multifunction printers are designed to enable sharing and managing content with project members around the world.
HP ePrint & Share
The printer allows design professionals to automatically create, print, share and manage project files online using desktop or mobile devices.
The HP Designjet T7100 Printer
The printer is a high-speed monochrome and colour printing system with low total cost of ownership compared to competing technologies.
Christopher Morgan, Senior Vice President, Graphics Solutions Business, Imaging and Printing Group, HP says that the new printing solutions transform the design process by allowing design professionals to focus on building and executing their ideas rather than managing cumbersome design and print processes.
HP Designjet T2300 eMFP offers web-ready solutions for designers
Suitable for architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as enterprise businesses, the HP Designjet T2300 eMFP large-format multifunction printers allow design professionals to easily scan and upload documents to the web and print drawings from any location.
HP ePrint & Share platform simplifies the printing process for technical drawings in conjunction with HP Designjet T2300 eMFP. Available through HP ePrintCenter, HP ePrint & Share allows architects to easily locate and access their plans, adjust page layouts, preview print pages and create print-ready files from a single screen.
Users can also upload files while printing is in process to quickly and easily share designs with remote project teams.
Key features of HP Designjet T2300 PostScript eMFP:
- First colour touchscreen interface on a large-format printer for simple one-click scanning, copying and printing operation
- Two online media rolls and simultaneous copy and scan functions improve productivity by accommodating multiple projects at the same time
- First driverless printing for direct printing from a notebook PC or USB drive to eliminate print driver and network constraints
A license of AutoCAD Raster Design is included with every HP Designjet T2300 eMFP, simplifying the design experience for AutoCAD users and enabling full scanning of sketches, printed plans or blueprints, which can then be digitised and vectorised for further design.
HP Designjet T7100 Printer offers high productivity with significant cost reduction
HP Designjet T7100 printers are designed for central reprographic departments in enterprises and reproduction houses, streamlining print production for customers needing to print in monochrome and colour.
HP Designjet T7100 printers can be used to print a wide range of jobs from simple CAD drawings to high-quality presentations.
Key features of HP Designjet T7100 printers
- High-speed monochrome and colour printing system
- Competitively low total cost of ownership
- Cost-effective alternative to devices that print only in monochrome or colour
- Modular design that allows customers to easily upgrade the device as technology progresses
- Accelerates print production for customers with:
- Speeds of up to 165 A1 prints per hour
- Unattended printing
- Management of up to three media rolls
- HP Smart Roll Loading System
- Driverless printing to enable customers to preview, edit and print files without opening applications or adjusting driver settings
- Available in monochrome or colour versions