Heraeus Amba Australia’s ET1300 digtal elapsed time indicator for lamp devices is used for the purpose of measuring the operating hours of a deuterium lamp or other lamp device.
Since the introduction of RoHS regulations prohibiting the use of mercury containing time indicators, Heraeus has developed its elapsed time indicator for lamp devices in a mercury free form.
Features of Heraeus’ digital elapsed time indicator:
• compact and small
• inexpensive device
• entirely complies with RoHS regulations
• lower power consumption
• works on a simple electronic basis – batteries are inbuilt
• operates on a pure or pulsed DC signal (50-200Hz)
• hours are shown on a 4 digits LCD screen
• life and time data can be held for a maximum of three years
• weight 50 grams
• material of plastic case: PC UL grade (V-0)
Application of Heraeus’ digital elapsed time indicator:
By mounting the product in the anode line of a deuterium lamp, the device will provide a visual record of actual hour of life. Warranty period may then be stated realistically per hours of use.