Helmet Integrated Systems Design have extended their range of air supplied and powered air purifying respirators with the launch of the PF23ESM-P and the PF21ABS-P, targeted to the requirements of the pharmaceutical, food processing, agricultural, powder coating and spray painting industries.
The unique PF21ESM-P powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is expected to become the new industry standard if it follows in the footsteps of the now well established hard hat version, the PF33ESM respirator.
The PF21ESM-P powered air purifying respirator with its bump cap rating has all the other benefits of the PF33ESM, including:
- a constant 170 litres of air with boost button to 190 litres
- filter and battery condition LED’s and audible alarms
- optically correct wide 180 degree visor
- 8 hours use time on 2.5hrs charge time
- quick release head gear
- choice of neck seals; and
- a range of 4 filter types.
The air supplied version of this air purifying respirator, the PF21ABS-P just needs connecting to a breathing air quality air supply source to provide a variable air flow between 180 and 250 litres with a low flow audible warning alarm.