Food Seasoning, Flavouring and Coating Systems by Heat and Control
Heat and Control's innovative range is designed to optimize the efficiency and quality of your process and finished products.
On-Machine Seasoning Systems
Carefully apply seasonings just before products enter the weigher to ensure improved production uptime, just in time inventory, minimised warehousing, decreased change-over time and excelled production versatility.
- Revolution On-Machine Seasoning System: Precision WeighBack load cell product measuring,integrated with dynamic Excaliber seasoning ensures uniform coverage and innovative Modular Dust Collection eliminates airborne seasoning dust for up to 40% less than the cost of an entire room dust collection system
- Modular Dust Collection System: 40% more cost effective and efficient than regular whole room dust collection systems, reduces 30% of energy shots, washable and reusable polyester filter, pressure gauge filter alert when cleaning is required and tool free dust collection tube cleaning for ease
- Powder On-Demand: Compact and portable, raises seasonings up to 30 feet high and does not require ladders or heavy lifting. Intelligent system removes the need to separate ingredients for a cleaner and easier maintain solution
Industry leading equipment for controlled application of liquid and dry ingredients on a wide range of food products including powdered seasonings, oil and water-based coatings, slurries, chocolate, yogurt, release agents and other coatings.
- Two Stage Coating System: Easy, tool free operation, constructed from Soft Flight® shell in shell coating drum with 304 stainless steel and NEMA 4 control console. Precision coating with Soft Flight® gentle folding action
- Belt Coater: Rapid and even coating for nuts, fruits, cereals and candy sores for improved production output. Designed with food grade materials for hygienic food handling and broad size for easy access and large volumes
- Slurry Spray System: Consistently spray any pumpable slurry with positive shut off. Made from 304 stainless steel with stand-alone PLC based control console
- Centrifugal Batch Coating System: Unique system that is perfect for dough coated peanuts, nuts, flavoured coffees and sunflower seeds. Fully automated or continuous batch coating system while retaining accurate measurement of base product and coating
Evenly apply salt and seasonings to snacks, baked, and other foods leaving your processing and cooking equipment. Completely adjustable and simple to clean, the over-the-conveyor and tumble drum applicators are available in many designs for new and existing lines.
- Belt Type Flavour Dispenser
- Pneumatic Salter
- Oil Salter
- Greer economy seasoning applicator
Related Heat and Control News
Contact Heat and Control
Contact Heat and Control