DYLOG, a leading manufacturer of automatic X-ray based rigid container inspection systems for the food industry, provides a full range of x-ray equipment to cover any type of food packaging, including flexible packages and bulk product.
Available from Heat and Control , Dyxim FB is a compact and economic system which automatically inspects packaged products at full production speeds, identifying foreign bodies and rejecting the contaminated packs from the production line.
It can detect contaminants such as metal, glass, stone, bone, seafood shells, ceramics and some kinds of plastic (PVC).
Dyxim FB is also used for checking missing or broken products, for mass checking and for detection of non conforming shape. The great range of typical applications includes:
* Convenience food
* Fresh and frozen food
* Health food
* Bulk product
In most cases the ideal stage to perform inspection is after packaging.
The package type can be: bag-in-box, vacuum packaging, metallised pouches, tray and carton applications (such as baby food, cakes, meat, pizza, vegetables, seafood, soap etc.)
Special features include:
* High sensitivity X-ray sensor with low energy requirements
* Two detector resolutions are available to suit specific applications
* Advanced image processing software ideal for soft packaged and bulk food. Software for missing products and mass detection is optional
* Graphic user friendly interface for easy set-up system parameters, based on Win NT technology
* High line speed capability: inspection of products up to 70 m/min.
The Dyxim FB x-ray incudes a separate conveyor which rolls out of the cabinet on wheels. The system can also be supplied without the conveyor to allow use of an existing one.