The new PyroMini infrared pyrometers manufactured by Calex Electronics feature a miniature sensing head measuring just 18mm x 45mm, making it ideal for mounting in tight spaces. The high ambient sensing head is capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 180ºC without water or air cooling, allowing significant energy and cost savings.
Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel and sealed to IP65, the PyroMini infrared pyrometers are ideal for the food and pharmaceutical industries as well as automotive manufacturing and industrial measurement and control applications.
The PyroMini non-contact temperature sensing head utilises a special low-noise interconnecting cable (available in lengths of 1-30m), making it resistant to interference from external electromagnetic fields and noise when used on dynamic moving machines such as robotic arms in automated manufacturing operations.
A backlit touchscreen interface complements the sensor, providing a large, bright display of the measured temperature in digital format as well as in graphical view that shows the history of the measured temperature, date and time.
Key features of PyroMini infrared pyrometers:
- Sensor configurable by operator using the touchscreen
- Touchscreen allows temperature setting, filtering, peak or valley hold processing, emissivity setting and reflected energy compensation
- Display changes colour in alarm conditions to provide immediate and obvious indication
- Records temperature related data to a MicroSD card in data logging mode to ensure quality assurance and traceability
- Measured temperature data can easily be retrieved from the factory floor and taken to the office/lab for further analysis or for QA data recording/storage
- 2 GB MicroSD card allows 28.4 million time and date stamped readings to be stored
- Output options include an analogue 4-20 mA temperature related retransmission, RS485 Modbus and two alarm relay outputs