Hearne Scientific Software presents Origin, an easy-to-use software application that provides powerful data analysis and publication-quality graphing capabilities tailored to the needs of scientists and engineers.
The new version includes native 64-bit application, advanced statistics, new gadgets and various improvements based on customer feedback.
Designed to provide a data analysis and graphing workspace for scientists and engineers, Origin software includes multi-sheet workbooks, publication-quality graphics and standardised analysis tools to create a tightly integrated workspace for the user to import data, create and annotate graphs, explore and analyse data, and publish work.
Intuitive tools for advanced statistics, regression, nonlinear curve fitting, signal processing, image processing and peak analysis are built-in to meet the user’s data analysis requirements.
Data analysis capabilities
- Powerful tools provided to meet all analytic needs including peak analysis, curve fitting, statistics and signal processing
- Supports many common formats for importing data and exporting results for more efficient data analysis
- Multi-sheet workbooks and integrated Project Explorer help organise Origin projects
- Allows streamlined workflow by saving workbooks as analysis templates for repeat use
- Over 70 built-in graph types allow easy creation and customisation of publication quality graphs
- Supports popular contour, 2D and 3D graph types
- Also supports speciality graphs such as windrose, stock (OHLC), ternary (including ternary-contour), 2D vector and 3D vector, and several statistical plots
- Includes two built-in programming languages: Origin C, a C-based compiled language, and a scripting language called LabTalk
- Programming languages help automate graphing and analysis
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Code Builder make it easy to write and debug code
- Also functions as an automation server for users of VB, C++, C# and LabVIEW