Civil Engineers Seminar is a two hour seminar for any civil engineer that works with conventionally reinforced and post-tensioned concrete, particularly flat slab floors for multi storied buildings.
Those that are structural consultants and design firms that are engaged in design of concrete structures, such as, shopping malls, parking lots and other industrial/commercial structures should consider attending the civil engineers seminar.
- New advances in 2D EFM and 3D FEM slab and raft design software
- Rapid design using advanced 2D Equivalent Frame Method software
- Use of 3D FEM analysis and design for optimised slab designs
- Efficient creation of rebar drawings
- Automated creation of post-tensioning shop drawings
- Integration with Autodesk revit structure
- Integration with general AEC software for lateral analysis (e.g., ETABS)
All presentations will be based around live product demonstrations of ADAPT software.
Melbourne: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday 10th April, Cliftons Training Centre, Level 2, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000.
Sydney: 10.00am - 12.00 noon, Thursday 12th April, Cliftons Training Centre, 190 George Street, Sydney, 2000.
Dr. Florian Aalami