Suitable for full layer palletising, the KUKA KR700PA palletising robots allow the user to increase palletising output to record levels.
The combination of a 4-axis robot, low weight as well as particularly powerful motors and gear units makes the new KR700PA one of the fastest palletising robots in its payload class.
KUKA KR700PA palletising robots have a working speed of 900 cycles per hour with a payload of 700kg resulting in shorter cycle times and greater productivity.
Key features of KUKA KR700PA palletising robots:
- Maximum reach of 3,320mm allows users to easily extend the range
- Can be installed either on a pedestal or directly on the floor
- Mounting flexibility allows the robot’s reach to be perfectly tailored to specific applications
- Hollow-wrist design with an extra-large opening allows the energy supply to be routed in the protected interior at the gripper, improving reliability
- Optimised KUKA standard components make these robots future-proof, reliable and low on maintenance with 99.8% availability
- 32-month warranty