Contour Breton NC 600 profiling machines feature a mobile beam structure offering sizable room for manoeuvring for loading and unloading operations.
Equipped with sliding doors that can be manually opened and also have an accident-prevention and sound-deadening function, Contour Breton NC 600 profiling machines house a wide and easily accessible workbench with slots for fixing the pieces to be machined mechanically in addition to a carousel tool-store with 32 cells.
Each single structural component has been specially tailored to ensure superior resistance, productivity and safety.
The two models differ in workbench dimensions and Y-axis travels but are equally capable in ensuring machining top precision, thanks to their structural rigidity even when subjected to heavy stresses.
Key features of Contour Breton NC 600 profiling machines:
- Powerful electrospindle cooled by an electric refrigerator
- Digitally-controlled motors
- Tool cooling system with inside and outside water feeding
- Spindle vertical travel of 600mm with a distance between spindle nose and worktable of 750mm, which enables dishing operations on small blocks
- Vacuum circuit with frontal external controls
- Rapid shifts up to 80m/minute
- HSK-B80 tool taper
- Exclusive software for polishing horizontal and inclined tops
- Siemens Sinumerik 840D SL CNC control unit
- Control board placed inside a pendant and swivelling console consisting of a keyboard, colour touch-screen and USB port
- Service electrical equipment housed in cabinets with IP 54 protection rating
- Modem or Ethernet connection for the online connection with Breton to enable remote diagnosis