MARATHON Welding Automation has introduced the M-Series resistance welder -- a versatile platform for manufacturers looking to enhance productivity on small to medium sized welded parts.
Available as a complete system, or a base for custom integration, the M-Series comes in 16, 32 and 48-inch standard widths with a 16-inch upper and lower platen depth.
The M-Series can incorporate multiple guns for custom resistance, spot or projection welding.
Designed to provide versatile automation, Marathon's pedestal welder can be used to weld various materials, including steel and stainless.
A small footprint gives the unit ease of mobility, via forklift pockets, and accessibility for tooling changeover. Shipped assembled and ready for immediate installation and production, the M-Series is well suited as an alternative to manual welding.
* Vertically adjustable upper and lower platens
* X-Y servo driven fixtures available
* Maximum operator safety with light curtains or palm buttons
* Watchdawg for Welding* optional
* Easy integration with bowl feeders
* Automatic part removal optional
* Custom sizes and colors available.
Marathon is part of the Orbitform Group, represented in Australia by Hawker Richardson , and specialises in design, engineering, process development, and manufacture of resistance and robotic welding machines and workcells.
Production cells range from single torch arc to fully automated multi-robot systems with positioners and custom designed tooling. Resistance welding cells range from single or multi-gun fixed automation to transguns mounted on multi-axis robots.
* Watchdawg is the Orbitform Group's line of process monitoring and process control products. Besides welding, Orbitform offers Watchdawg for various other assembly related processes.