The Rotation Switch Series from Hawk Measurement Systems operates under the basis of a measuring vane driven by a brushless synchronous motor. As the material level reaches the vane, it stops rotating, leading an integrated micro switch to stop the motor and switch the level output. Once the material level starts to decrease and there is no leftover material in the vane, the motor restarts and the vane begins to rotate again.
Industries that most commonly require the Hawk Rotation Switch Level Controls include:
- Plastic (pellets, granular and powder)
- Building (lime, molding sand, urea, cement, crushed rock and gypsum)
- Food (milk powder, flour, slat, sugar and minerals)
- Paper and pulp (wood chips and saw dust)
- Chemical (rubber, coating and foam)
- Steel (iron ore, coal, sand and fluxes)