Haulotte Australia , also known as Haulotte Group, has added a new telescopic jib in its new product release, the H28 TJ+.
The telescopic jib adds 5m extra reach to the 28m big boom.
Mike Corbett, Haulotte Group’s General Manager Australia & New Zealand says “The telescopic jib on top of the telescopic straight stick boom is a revolutionary concept and design and we are very excited by the marketing possibilities the H28 TJ+ will deliver as operators get the feel for how versatile these machines really are.
“They are designed to work in the most challenging and difficult to reach working environments,” he said.
Able to lift productivity because of its job-site versatility, the H28 TJ+ is at home in any number of working environments and has the figures to prove it:
- An outreach of 23 m (75 ft 6 in)
- A 2.44 m platform (8 ft)
- Capacity to lift rapidly heavy loads up to 350 kg (772 lb)
- A 5 m (16 ft 5 in) telescopic jib with proportional controls to reach the most inaccessible worksites
- Simultaneous movements
The H28 TJ+ is equipped with proportional movements and self-levelling system for maximum operator safety and comfort.
The boom and the jib, with its octagonal cross section in high elastic modulus steel, provides a good rigid and stable working environment.
The new big boom H28 TJ+ has a narrow fixed-width frame, an oscillating axle and a differential wheel lock to allow for operation in a wide range of areas.
Haulotte is a large access equipment manufacturer producing a full range of self propelled access models.
Since 1985 the company’s sole business has been the design and production of a full range of self propelled mobile access equipment including:
- Electric and Diesel Scissor Lifts (Electric 6 - 12m, Diesel 10-18m)
- Knuckle Booms (12 - 41m)
- Telescopic Booms (14 – 43m)
- Self Propelled Vertical Masts (6 – 10m)
- Telehandlers (4 tonne – 14 & 17m)
- Aluminium Pusharound Vertical Masts (7 -14m)