Harry Daines has a large range of stretch films in a variety of shapes and applications, including:
- Bundling film
- Hand Rolls
- Machine Rolls
- Premium Plus
- Pre - Stretched Film
- Clear, Black, Blown
- Cast and thickness
- Jack Wrap stretch film - Blown grade- Blown grade film offers better puncture resistance properties. This a particularly useful when wrapping items that have sharp edges or uneven loads. Mainly used in hand wrapping applications
- Jack-wrap stretch film Premium Plus- Premium Plus stretch film is one of the best value for money stretch films on the market today. Offering superior pre-stretch capabilities, excellent overall strength and clarity, while boasting great per pallet wrapped savings.
- Jack Wrap Bunding Film Cast grade- An economical way to bundle different products is to us the bundling film. Very quick and easy to use and all can be done with one hand. Our standard size is 100mm x 300m x 20um.
- Prestretched Jack Wrap Cast Grade- Economical stretch film that will not become damage when dropped on the ground & takes the strain out of hand pallet wrapping
- Jack Wrap Stretch Film Cast Grade- Cast grade film is excellent for most wrapping applications. Its strength, excellent stretch properties and quiet unwind make cast grade film the ideal product for machine wrapping applications.